Dublin Buzz is a fantastic new Android app for tourists visiting Dublin who want to know where the best Sights are. It will be published very soon on the Google App Market, so look out for it! (Expected to be released around end of April 2011).
- Completely free, no catches!
- Completely ad-free, no catches!
- Features Dublin’s top 70 or so sights, including historic, architecture, museums, bars, clubs, and parks
- You can read a short account of the sight including address, opening hours, and vital information
- The interface is extremely easy to use
- There are links to the each sight’s website
- View each sight on Google maps
- When you’re in Dublin and GPS is on, you can list the sights by distance from where you currently are, which can be updated in real time
This is an essential Android app for all visitors to Dublin looking for something to do near where they are. This app was developed as part of a master’s degree in software engineering, so I’m not selling anything or promoting anybody. You’ll receive useful information in jig-time!